Italian Report Suggests Inter's Europa League Clash Against Ludogorets Could Be Postponed

Inter head coach Antonio Conte

Conte: Martinez focused on Inter

In the recent past, there have been reports of concrete interest in Martinez from Spanish La Liga giants FC Barcelona as they are looking to bring a replacement for ageing Luis Suarez in the summer transfer window of 2020. Despite the growing interest in Martinez, however, Conte is confident the Argentina global is only focused on helping Inter.

Since then, the 22-year-old has represented his current club in 65 matches in all competitions where he has managed to score 25 times and provided five assists as well.

"The boy is fully concentrated", Conte claimed at a press conference onSaturday "He is succeeding and also need to proceed this way". "He is doing well and must continue in this way".

"He has grown a lot over the previous year and is only 22".

Third-placed Inter, who are three points behind leaders Juventus, lost 2-1 at fellow Serie A title contenders Lazio on Sunday before winning 2-0 at Ludogorets Razgrad in their Europa League last 32, first leg tie on Thursday.

Inter Milan coach Antonio Conte said it was hard to prepare anything new for Sunday's Serie A match at home to Sampdoria as it takes place only 72 hours after their last match in Bulgaria.

The only realistic option is to play behind closed doors at San Siro on Thursday evening and that is what the Mayor of Milan is expected to announce later today. "It is something we will get used to over time". Sampdoria are in good shape, despite losing last week. We will certainly need to be really focused to obtain the 3 factors.

Conte will certainly wait till Sunday prior to deciding on whether to begin Marcelo Brozovic, that has actually been fighting with a knock however participated in training on Saturday. "You can try different things but don't forget you have to field a balanced team", he said.

Latest News