Dog starts kitchen fire by turning on microwave

A husky dog like this one turned on a microwave at a home in Essex

A husky dog like this one turned on a microwave at a home in Essex

A dog in the United Kingdom inadvertently started a kitchen fire when it somehow managed to turn on a microwave in its owner's home.

The husky-type animal, which was left on its own in the house in Stanford-le-Hope, turned on the appliance, which was on a worktop in the kitchen.

Light up the fire of love inside and blaze the thoughts away goes a popular saying but for a dog in Essex, it was an odd act of turning on a microwave that sparked a fire.

"Clearly right here's an awfully unfamiliar incident involving the man's dog, nonetheless it would possibly per chance also accrued were more serious", Geoff Wheal, understand supervisor at Corringham Fire Assign of living, acknowledged in a train.

The puppy's owner had been notified for the fire as he examined the digital camera feast upon their phone and saw smoke completing your kitchen.

When firefighters arrived, the kitchen was filled with smoke but the fire did not spread beyond the kitchen, the fire service said. "But it demonstrates that microwaves shouldn't be used to store food when they aren't in use".

Firefighters from the Corringham Fire Assign of living replied and were in a position to extinguish the flames sooner than they unfold to other parts of the distance, authorities acknowledged.

Our advice is to always keep your microwave clean and free of clutter or food or any packaging.

This isn't the first-time your pet dog has actually been able to perform some apparently impossible.

Latest News