But the PDP said it had been denied access to the Old Parade Ground venue, despite making payments and having obtained official approval.
The party denied the alleged denial as "part of the last kicks of a dying horse, which the Buhari Presidency now represents".
"We implore Kwarans to come out in good numbers on Monday to receive President Muhammadu Buhari and vote massively next Saturday", the statement concluded.
But the APC has refuted the PDP's claim, by saying "The APC does not own the Abuja venue so there is no way we could have denied them access to a place we don't own and we don't have control over".
The South-East Youth Coordinator of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Innocent Ojike, said this on Saturday at a press conference in Awka, the Anambra State capital.
"While we regret the inconveniences caused by the insensitive action of the Buhari Presidency and APC, we wish to inform that a rescheduled date for the rally will be communicated soon", the PDP spokesman said.
Nigerians go to the polls next Saturday, with Buhari, 76, seeking a second, four-year term.
The party therefore, could not go on with its campaign in Abuja, as planned. He will do well to tell us, why he mobilised his colleagues to deny them representation in government.
"The PDP appreciates the commitment of Nigerians, particularly, those who have already converged on Abuja for this mega rally".
"President Muhammadu Buhari has failed to deliver on his three-point promises of revving the economy, fighting insurgency and fighting corruption. Nigeria belongs to all of us and nobody can stop us from exercising our constitutionally guaranteed right of holding our rally in the FCT or any other part of our country for that matter".