The proposed tv debate between UK PM Theresa May and leader of the opposition Jeremy Corbyn is looking dead in the water after ITV pulled out of hosting the debate, days after the BBC pulled its bid to air the event.
The BBC said it will air "extensive news coverage and analysis", while ITV "is developing its plans for covering the build-up and reaction" to the Commons vote on Tuesday.
Channel 4 director of programmes Ian Katz said: "On the eve of one of the biggest decisions in Britain's modern history, it's a great shame that the leaders of our main parties have refused to take part in a televised debate that reflects all positions on the Brexit issue".
Labour believed the head-to-head offer from ITV was the most straight-forward format.
"Our deal is the best deal available for jobs and our economy, that allows us to honour the referendum and realise the opportunities of Brexit", Mrs May said at Prime Minister's Questions on November 28.
On Monday, the Prime Minister expressed concern that holding the debate on ITV would mean she missed Strictly Come Dancing. "Her team tried to confuse people with a convoluted format".
"But the British public will see this for what it is - Theresa May unable to face real scrutiny over crumbling deal".
It comes after BBC plans for the debate also fell apart.
However, he promised that under his leadership Labour would take a different approach, and added a stark warning: "If the European political establishment carries on with business as usual, the fake populists of the far right will fill the vacuum".
Boris Johnson, Dominic Raab and other former Cabinet ministers wrote to BBC chairman Sir David Clementi to complain the views of the 17.4 million people who voted for Brexit would be "nowhere represented" in the discussion.
The Labour leader said an agreement on a customs union that guarantees trade with the European Union must be made.
It followed Mr Corbyn's complaint last week that the BBC's proposal would clash with jungle-based reality show I'm A Celebrity.