Karolina Kowalkiewicz: I Have no Intention of Suing Conor McGregor

SBG Ireland Fighter Charged in Conor McGregor Bus Attack Gets Next MMA Bout Scheduled

Reports: Cian Cowley, Conor McGregor teammate charged in UFC 223 bus attack, gets fight

Last month, former two-division UFC champion Conor McGregor made headlines for all of the wrong reasons, as he essentially flew to NY prior to UFC 223, which took place on April 7 from the Barclays Center, and attacked a van filled with fighters.

McGregor attempted to throw several objects at the bus, but it was a dolly which caused a broken window on the bus and led to the cancellation of a few fights. McGregor now faces two misdemeanor assault charges, one felony property damage charge, and several lawsuits from fighters who were effected by his actions back in April.

"After the press conference we got into the bus, but suddenly I heard someone was pounding it", said Kowalkiewicz. At first, I thought these were some fans, or someone was joking around. Nurmagomedov was one of the fighters on the bus.

"I saw Conor McGregor hitting the windows, then saw Rose Namajuans crying while Pat was protecting her face". Somebody had a bloodstained face. Happily, I didn't get hurt. My coaches told me to hide, but I wanted to see what was going on, but they kept me under the seats.

"I think when he realized what happened, he felt remorse".

Lodz is a city in Kowalkiewicz' home country of Poland and she still resides there to this day. He wrote to me by himself and apologized, . I have no intention of suing anyone.

Karolina Kowalkiewicz won't be taking Conor McGregor to court.

Latest News